Join us for a service AT
9:30 or 11:00am.
4800 NW 88th St. Kansas City, MO 64154
We Do Church For People Who Don't Like Church
Since its inception in 1992, NHCC has been committed to the idea of a church for people who don’t attend church. Since that time, NHCC has continued to grow and reach out to the people of KC’s Northland. While we believe that our church can make a difference in your life, we also know that no church can meet the needs of everyone.
So what’s different about NHCC?
- We don’t stand and sing for 30 minutes. We do have an awesome band that plays music you’ve heard before. (Think Kenney Chesney, John Mayer, Sting, Coldplay.)
- We don’t preach a lot of pie-in-the-sky bye-and-bye. We do present a logical, focused message of truth and grace that enables people to make the most of the here-and-now.
- We don’t condemn people for being imperfect. We do challenge people to settle for nothing less than their best
- We don’t believe church has to go long to be good. We do design our services to make the most of the 60 minutes people give us.
- We don’t have a typical church facility. We do have state-of-the-art sound and video, theater seating, amazing spaces for kids and teenagers (and our bathrooms rock, too).
If that’s what you are looking for, then our church was created with you in mind. You might find another church you like better, but you at least owe it to yourself to give us a try! We meet each Sunday morning at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. No matter which service you attend, you’ll have an identical experience full of powerful worship, contemporary music, and a God-inspired message.